Year Of Glory Ministries

New webpage of Year Of Glory Ministry due to the changes of the name of the ministry.

Year Of Glory Ministries
www.yearofgloryministries.webs.com

About Year Of Glory Ministry

"To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD"
Isaiah 61:2

Based on Isaiah 61:1-2,

This Jesus called ministry have mission to,
1. preach good tidings to the poor;
2. heal the brokenhearted,
3. proclaim liberty to the captives,
4. opening of the prison to those who are bound;
5. proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD,
6. proclaim the day of vengeance of our God;
7. comfort all who mourn.




Attention

Attention for ministers or ministries who want to link or to support the growth of this ministry, please to contact me at,
yearofgloryministry@gmail.com

Note : This ministry just started within this year.



What God said about 2011.

What God said about 2011.
Year 2011 : Multiplication and Promotion Year

Priority of this Ministry

This ministry first of all function as an intercessor organization.


The Daily Bible Verse

One Voice Prayer Event

BidVertiser

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

When God Seem So Far Away

I am so grief in heart with the burden that occur in my life recently. Many time I want to give up my trust and hope in God. "Lord, deep pain in my heart, huge problem ahead me, where I can hide from those 'black' giant."

I even cry out loud to the Lord, seek His face as much time as possible but yet no answer for my cry and my grief. Where God have been?? God why You go so far away from me??

Though this tons of burden press me down yet I still remember our Lord Jesus said, "..rise up on your feet and walk.." I will still give Him glory and honor, and I will bless His name forever. I will stand still and walk still because He say so and I must obey no matter what circumstances that maybe ahead me. Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I choose to obey Him.

I will still sit under His feet to hear His sweet voice rather complaining to Him about my life. Lord Jesus I want to hear from You and obey You for the rest of my life. Here I am Lord.....

2 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be encouraged! This was an encouragement to me today as well! Thank you. Sometimes, when I feel the way you have expressed here in this post, it helps to remember, if the "clouds are the dust of His feet" (as the Bible describes)-- then when we are in the midst of the darkest clouds, look up---He is nearer than we ever could imagine. No matter what you're going through, keep looking UP...sending out this SOS to The Source Of Strength is the key--and look--He gave you a thankful, worshipping heart that gave Him the glory. That's what it's all about! :)

    ReplyDelete

Flag Counter

free counters